Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Return and Goals


Well, it's been a while.  I've had to take some time off from miniature making for a while thanks to time constraints and life in general.  But, what were lemons, are now lemonade!  I'm very excited to return back to the hobby that I love, and I return with some goals in mind:

1. Focus on my Etsy shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/maria609).  I closed my shop temporarily months and months ago and was not accepting orders.  But now I'm reopening and starting to think about inventory.

2. Work on my artist's loft.  This loft has become my white whale; the bane of my miniature existence.  What was initially a contest entry has turned into a project spanning years.  Unfortunately, it's recently become a well-made dust collector.

3. More tutorials.  I love making tutorials because I love using other people's tutorials.  This means I have to start making more stuff, so this is technically a 2-part goal with the second being start making MORE STUFF.

Another side goal is keeping up-to-date with the online miniature community.  There have been some wonderful comments during my break, and I definitely miss being a part of the community.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Maria,
    Welcome back. I look forward to your tutorials and seeing the white whale transformed. hang in there.
    big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, WELCOME back!
    Hugs AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, it's so good to see you're back! Welcome back and I like your determination and goals.I look forward to what you're going to do next (besides dusting of that loft ;))

    ReplyDelete