Monday, April 2, 2012

HUGE Update

Unlike my dollhouse, I've neglected this blog so here's a progress update (in photos) of my loft:

The lighting finally is complete!  I can't tell you how much I've obsessed over the schematics of the lighting since this was my first time hardwiring instead of tapewiring.  From now on, however, I'm sold on hardwiring.  The transformer I bought is too weak to power all the lights, so the desk lamp isn't on, and of course the wires are going to be hidden.
I used CIR-Kit spotlight bulbs for an industrial lighting effect.
There's still much to be done here including a corner desk and tons of knick-knacks.

I've also decided to make this blog a tutorial blog since much of my work is scratch-built and the result of random trial-and-error.